zondag 3 mei 2009

Sundaynight.

Tomorrow my parents are coming again, together with my uncle (Aart). We'll probably finish the garden (spray the moss away!), and the dishwasher.

Up next is the ceiling of my shower and connecting a closet to the wall... Oh and switch the lamp in the kitchen to the toilet, and connect a colourfull chandelier in the kitchen hahaha

Hopefully my mom and i will plant some seeds for vegetables and herbs.. Praying it will be in time..

Anyway, the list turn out to be a continue-ing proces.

I'm scrapping off Alaska/Afrika 25. It might just be a bit over-enthusiastic.. something my budget doesn't really allow.. :(.. taking in consideration all my holiday plans, Asia, 3-months-of-Finland and paying off my car.. :S Let's be a little realistic, although anything might happen!!

A new entry for 25. : Stay in bed all day (24 hours, incl. use of toilet and preparing food). This probably sounds lazy and easy to do for most people. I'm not most people. I can be pretty restless, so this might be a big challenge for me, and confronting..

I also thought of a reward and punishment if i don't finish the 101 in 1001 62. : I'll be doing a photoshoot. It doesn't have to be professional, it has to be fun and with costumes :D

It's a punishment cause i really really don't like pictures of me. My general thought: Pictures are fun, as long as it doesn't include me.

Next to that, if i don't manage to do the 101, it will always remind me that i didn't do it!

If i do finish, it will remind me that i had succes and even dared to do a photoshoot!

I even thought of some topics for the pictures: glamour, freaky and sexy. Of course natural or naked is always an option ;) hahaha

Might as well tell you about the back-up 101:

- Drive a truck; don't like truckdrivers.. and my concept of how big my/a car is + the side of the road, is doubtfull (like a true woman!)

- Do 5 random acts of kindness, per month. Could be for friends, family, strangers.. or giving away stuff.

Excellent timing, my lamps are switching off.. time for bed!! Lovely..

ps..if you think my English is bad.. sorry.. i'm not nice in my skin (haha Dutch expression).. i'm just tired and bit moody...I can't be tomorrow, so might as well do it now!! ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten