woensdag 15 april 2009

Things are just getting better!

At least.. with my 101-list

My parents are coming next monday to do my garden (thumbs up + big smile)

So that's: 38. Do garden en keep it up

And my dad is willing to do: 46. Get dishwasher installed

I'm also hoping he'll take a look at the ceiling of my shower (44. Fix ceiling of shower) and possibly 45. Arrange switching of lamps: kitchen <=> toilet

I also found out my mother can do 'hooking' .. oh shit.. is it called 'crochet'? hahaha

Anyway, i want to know how to do this: flowers (and make something USEable) and rumours are that my mother can do that! She learned my how to knit so why not crochblabla ;)

Today i also talked to Sanne and maybe we can do our travel-plans together!

After our project/work she and her boyfriend are going threw Asia, to Australia, New Sealand and back to Australia and Asia again.

We're going to check if I can travel with her to Asia: Thailand, Cambodja, Laos, China and Vietnam. In 101-words: 15. Min. 7 days in Nha Trang, 18. Hongkong, 19. Laos and maybe 14. On a boat (min. 2 nights)... Plus extra's!!! :-D

I wanted to do it with Melanie.. but 1. she's got a small child, 2. she's got a husband, 3. maybe she doesn't want to travel that much (with just me), 4. maybe she won't be living in Vietnam by the time we're coming... We'll see, we'll see..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten